1000LPH RO drinking pure water purification treatment systems /
filter / equipment / machine
If you're looking for a water purification system that will provide
outstanding drinking water for your home or factory, Reverse
Osmosis (RO) purification system is one of the most popular and
best water filtration methods available. In simple terms, reverse
osmosis works as water is forced across a semi-permeable membrane,
leaving contaminants behind that are flushed down the drain. The
clean drinking water collects in a holding tank.
1. High-precision filter, the aperture of nano-level, the best
2. Manual / electric control system automatically switch;
3. With a self-test, water-free point automatically open the system
of water, water full stop, no pressure protection and other safety
4. With open RO membrane automatic washing and water tank full
automatic double wash function, can extend the life of RO membrane;
5. With on-line monitoring of water quality (conductivity display),
flow and pressure on-line display;
6. Equipment integration, installation is simple, simple operation,
no special duty;
7. Equipment failure with automatic alarm function;
8.High water production, high desalination rate, long service life;
9. Core components (pumps, RO membrane, electronic control systems,
etc.) imported / domestic joint venture brand;
10. Equipment rack with stainless steel, low-pressure pipe for the
UPVC material, high-pressure pipe using SUS304 stainless steel.
Working process of water ro system:
1. Raw water pump-- provide the pressure to quartz sand
filter/active carbon filter.
2. Multi-medium filter-- get rid of turbidity, suspended matter,
organic matter, colloid, ect
3. Active Carbon filter--Remove the color, free chloride, organic
matter, harmful matter, ect.
4. Softener--exchange "ions" of calcium and magnesium with the most
common and easiest method.
5. Micron filter--prevent large particles, bacteria, viruses into
RO membrane, accuracy is 5um,
6. High pressure pump-- Provide the high pressure to RO membrane
7.RO system-- main part of the plant. The RO membrane's desalting
rate can reach 99%, removing over 99% ions.